Thursday, October 24, 2013

2013.10.20 email

All sorts of craziness. Basically, transfer week and the whole mission got a sneak peak at what transfers are. We're doing a 40 day fast this upcoming transfer, so they sent out a list of when each companionship will do it... My comp was different. Not sure on what's going down, but there's a new zone opening, and lot's of stuff is happening. Our old zone leader moved into our are with another elder, and from the looks of it, I'll be serving with an elder who was already serving here. Basically, the senior comp from the other elders is going ZL (Zone Leader) with our old one who is moving into our area. I'm getting our district leaders old companion and going district leader here, and my comp is getting transfered out of Gwangju.
Kind of forgot what I was going to write about. Haven't even got transfer calls yet and we know where we are going. So yeah... About 99% sure I'm going DL this transfer. And my district is composed of some of the best missionaries in the mission. A little pressure? I feel small here. SUPER small. I feel so inexperienced. And that's /before/ this goes down. Please pray for this area. We're going to need it. The work is great here. I love the members. But I'm scared out of my mind. Not training this time though. That's new. I've almost forgotten what it's like. 

Can't think at all... Mind blown. Life is good though. Conference was good. My comp is amazing. I'll miss him. Now I've got to start thinking ahead. What's going to happen with this area. What do I have to learn?

...I know something happened this week. I honestly can't remember anything... Oh yeah, we had a halloween party. That was fun. Dressed up in traditional Korean clothes. It was a little hectic, but fun. We're working on a smaller ward party to do later at the beginning of next month.

I give up. I love you guys. I'll try to write more next week when my head is better wrapped around what on earth is going on here.
~Elder Robarts

No comments:

Post a Comment