Monday, December 10, 2012

2012.12.10 email

Dear home,

Man, life is crazy. Tell everyone thanks for me!

Last week was transfers, so everything was thrown into chaos. The only  letter I wrote was one I wrote in a cab. No time. But it's in the  mail. and this week is all prepped and packed in a package I'll try to  get sent to the base tomorrow. It might get there before my other letters. Fingers crossed. It's not as fun as I thought it would be. We never went to the folk village, so no fun trinkets or nativities, but I found some stuff, and I've got a little more time here, I'll try to find something before I leave.

That's it on that. Other big news, it's snowing! Not sure what your weather says, but the phone said -10C or something. Winter sure came out of no where... Fun though.

Lot's of love, but almost no time to share it. I'm getting super excited to hear you guys. I miss you more than I can say, but I'm in a pretty comfortable place. It's fun seeing Elder Dyer--new trnsfered in
missionary-- react to everything. Like a kid in a candy store.

Peongtaek is nice...

See you guys soon!
~Elder Robarts

No comments:

Post a Comment