Friday, December 14, 2012

snail mail written 12/03/2012

Dear Home,

It's December! Almost Christmas time!
And of all places in Korea, I'm in a place that celebrates it.  I'm incredibly blessed here, and I'm not entirely sure why.

But first item of business - - Transfers: I'm staying in Pyeongtaek along with Elder Barney and my companion, but Elder Burningham will be serving as AP now, so he moved out.  More time to work in the area.

Mail situation:  my snails are being kept at the beach for a while.  The post office is a little out of the way, and we don't get to go often.  Not a super big priority in this area...  

Anyway, I'm glad to be here a little longer.  After a long drought, we finally found a group of new investigators, and I'm really hopeful about what we can do.  One of them is a family that actually found us online, spent a pretty long time looking, too, from the sounds of it.

...Just emailed, so we'll switch gears.  I covered most of that.  Things are going well here.  Now I mostly want to cover fun facts and events of the week.  (We've got next to no time today.)  I'm writing in a cab now, we're doing some shopping before Burningham leaves.  Then we have appointments...

So this will be fast.  First off, my B-day was great.  The guys got some awesome food and a cake, and the work has been going well.  We've been blessed.

Looking forward to the holidays, bu there are going to be some huge changes coming up.  One is English class.

And yet again, no time.

I'm sorry.  P-day was short today.  I guess I'll save it for next week.  Odds are I won't get the chance to send it by then.

Sorry, small letter is better than no letter.  I might have a shot of sending this today.

Love you!
Elder Robarts (in Korean)

No comments:

Post a Comment