Sunday, May 5, 2013

2013.05.05 email

Dear Home,
Mother's Day! Stoked! Still up in the area, but I'm shooting for calling 11am May 13.not sure the details, because this is right in time for transfers, and lots of things are changing.
First, I'm staying here in 유성.
Second, it's going four man. We're moving. Now it'll be 2 sisters, 4 elders
Third, I'm training. Pray for me. Not sure who I'll get, but I pick him up Thursday. Guess I need to get him a phone card too... Not sure.
But yeah. We're moving, picking up greenies, pretty much a busy week. Not counting investigators. I'll probably die.
So yeah, not sure how the call will work. I'll call 11 our time. Should be evening sometime on the 12th. I'll leave it to you, but leave wiggle room.
Anyway.... My heartrate still hasn't quite gone down yet. Should be... an interesting time.
FSS: Lot's of thought about justice and the determination of fate. Through our actions, we choose outcomes. But there's some other stuff involved. Like Lehonti, you can't willingly go unto danger and expect to be protected. You gotta be like Moroni. Keep the highground. Never give it up, never stop preparing.
Pretty cool. For personal study, I've been focusing a lot on investigators. How to help them become converted for themselves. One of them asked about why our baptism is more needed than theirs. I thought about it a lot. But there's really only one way to teach it well. It all comes back to the priesthood. God's working arm. Without it, as wonderful as our church is, it's insufficient. I've grown to have quite a powerful testimony of the priesthood. It's real, in all it's many forms.
Man, I miss you guys. This is going to be insane. I can't focus. I knew there was stuff going on, stuff I wanted to write, but I can't remember. Let's just say I'm going to be very busy this transfer... But that's good. Idle hands never sat well with me. Love you!
~Elder Robarts

No comments:

Post a Comment