Monday, February 11, 2013

2013.02.11 email

Dear Home,

Anyway, not much time this week, so I'll be brief. We've got a
district activity later today so we've got to meet up with the others.
Maybe walking up to a Budhist temple here. :D It's snowing at the
moment though, so I'm hoping it doesn't get canceled.

Anyway, this week was 설날, (New Years) so things have been a little
different. Missionary work was crippled, so we mostly just cleaned our
appartment and had meetings. (No one on the streets, can't go door to
door, everybody is busy with family... It was rough. But we had some
good times. I wrote a little in a letter I'll try to send this week.
We had a deep clean day! Super fun.

Anyway, that's it. I've really gotta go. I'll do a letter to Pres, and
see if I can do pictures or something later. Just know, I've got lots
of fun pictures and things to talk about, I just can't do it yet...
Love you though!

(from Mom - there are some pictures - I'm putting them on Facebook)

No comments:

Post a Comment