Monday, June 10, 2013

email 2013.06.09

Dear Home,
 
Just got back from a zone activity, crazy day, not much time. But today was amazing. Lot's of pictures later, I promise. ^^ We went to a Budhist Temple, a royal burial site, and a medival fortress. All in one day. Basically, another area met someone who knows a couple guys in tourism and the city council. Ended up getting us a full on tour bus. O.O One epic p-day though, I'll tell you. We even got to eat with some monks, some authentic vegitarian food that they eat. Normally people don't get to do that. Turns out I'd probably be okay going vegitarian. Assuming there's Korean food and preferably eggs and milk. Those I don't want to give us.
 
Anyway, this week was insane. Super busy, not much time to go into it. (one of the few downsides of today, used a LOT of time) But the guy we met last week is doing great. He came out again, he's doing some study on his own, he has a real interest in knowing more. So many things, I don't know where to begin. I love this place. It's hot, it's HUMID, and it's amazing. I try to schedule things so we're not outside in the afternoon. It's... deadly. But it's fun. There's a phone number you can call for weather reports. I use it for language study, and I'm starting to understand it. Useful that. Luckily, we've got a lot of appointments at the moment, so we aren't exposed too much. Just drink water. Constantly.
 
Hope everything is going well for everyone. Things are hectic here, but good. I'll see if I can pictures up. Some need explanations. =D
 
That's it. I'll try to get more pictures later. I literally took close to a hundred today. Time to wrap up and get back to work. ^^
 
Love ya!
 
~Elder Robarts
 

No comments:

Post a Comment