Sunday, November 4, 2012

2012.11.04 email

Snap, Emails will be short this transfer. I think that most
missionaries don't really like to spend a lot of time on them.

And everything is in Korean, so it'll take me a while to figure out
pictures, which is probably what I'll try to use these most for.
Letters for the rest. Check that. These computers can't send pictures.
The ones we used last week were further away, the only reason we used
them was because these were down for maintance.

So... Yeah. Something to try to sort out later. I was going to try to
send a picture of me and my companion. (The only one I have at the
moment is from the halloween party. I'm a frog, he's a dog. I liked
it. You might see it later, but I have no idea how things work here.
There was also a picture pertaining to a paper bag, but it looks like
those and the other pictures I've taken--not many-- will have to wait.

A little about Korea. Awesome place, glad I'm not driving here. Kinda
crazy traffic, but fun to watch. Mostly just narrow streets, so
there's a lot of bobbing inbetween other cars. ^^

Also, the food is pretty good. I've had some squid, pig liver (I
think), who knows what else.

...And I'm out of time. Thanks for all the love, you don't know how
much it means to me. Sorry I only have a little time here, and not a
great understanding of how to use stuff yet. Get me a transfer or two
and we'll be in business. In the meantime, I'll try to get a letter
out again today.

Have a good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment