Monday, November 12, 2012

2012.11.12

Very Little time.

Most of it is in the letter. I'll try to get it out tomorrow.

Two things:
I'm trying to keep track of how long mail takes and make sure it gets
there. So I've started numbering them. This one will be the third. Can
you let me know if you get them? Thanks!

Also, I happen to live next to an army base. Practical upshot, with
help from members, or possibly alone, I can send a package as if I was
in the states. Cheap postage, I might be able to send you guys some
stuff. Anything you'd like? Still in the thought process, but I might
see if you guys can try some snacks here. (safe ones, don't worry.)
Anyway, something to think about. I've got picture Capacity today, so
here we go!

Love you!
~Elder Robarts


That first one is me and my companion, only one
I have at the moment. =D Happy Halloween.

This one is a response to a package I got

My new nametag came the other day!


My Current Zone. Most of them anyway. Four of the elders had to leave early.

No comments:

Post a Comment