Sunday, November 25, 2012

2012.11.25

Dear Home,

We're at the pictures email place, but I forgot my camera cord, so I'll have to wait again. When will I learn?

Oh well, there's quite a bit to cover here, so it'll be good to have the little extra time.

 Anyway, Mom, you've always asked the question, I finally found the answer. What do missionaries need in packages? Deodorant. Korean ones anyway. Aparently it doesn't exist here...

But worry about it yet though. I've got a military base to hold me over for a while, but next year I might be in trouble. (I might just try to stock up.)

Hard to remember it's Sunday night there. Crazy... But we've got to figure out phonecall coordination. Better than last time, right? Transfers are coming up, so I don't know where I'll be, but I'll try to figure out how it works ASAP and let you know so you can coordinate your end.

Also, sorry about the numbered paragraph things, I'll start getting better about that... But you guys don't have to worry about it, that was just for dear elders. Now it should be fine.

Another thing. In a letter or something, could you find a metric converstion table or something? I haven't had time to look for one, and I have no idea what things are here.

Anyway, I've gotten more letters than I've had time to read out here. I got four one day, and I had to use up three days of 10:00 personal time to get through them. But I love it, you guys are amazing. Pretty much half of this p-day is trying to get replies sent, but for two, they won't get there soon enough. Could you tell Molly and Shelby congrats for me? They've written me a lot out here, but I can't get a letter to them before they enter the MTC. Tell them I'll try to have one waiting in the mission field for them.

Anyway, thanks! This is a terribly boring letter, I know. I hope my snails are better reading... But that should be all the important stuff for now.

As for life here, it's not quite as easy as it was at first. Cold weather means people aren't as interested in talking to us. But we're still at it. Hoping to find some new investigators this week.

Love you guys! I'll try to get a package sent home before I get transfered. You
guys are the best!

~Elder Robarts

No comments:

Post a Comment