Tuesday, September 4, 2012

2012.09.04

Dear Home,

Crazy week! So, the most exciting thing for me was our progressing investigators this week. After four weeks, we're getting so much better at teaching, and my companion and I are a lot more in sync. The results, last week we were able to commit one of our investigators to be baptized on the 22nd, and another that we were really struggling with was willing to pray with us for the first time. That was pretty amazing. I wish I could go into more detail here.

Also, we watched Monson's Celebration of Life this Sunday, that was pretty awesome. Great music. Definitely a nice break from studying. Speaking of which, we learned the two most complicated grammar forms this week, (or at least the ones that Brother Petersen said would be the hardest for us to learn probably.) but no biggy. Indirect discourse and indirect questions. Will you think about why we came to this earth? The prophets say that we can live with God again as we strive to live the Gospel. --Way too short on time to translate that. But we know how to now.

Anyway, it might be short this week, the timer on the computer isn't up, and I don't want this to shut down without me sending it.

I'll get working on my hard copy letter though, and I might see if I can send some pictures, but I don't have my cord for my camera so I'd only be able to use a card reader (if they have one...). There's a chance I'll have to wait till next week.

Anyway, I love you all, thanks for the support, I promise I'm writing as often as I can. That's just not very often. Back to the field, Horrah for Israel!

~Elder Robarts


No comments:

Post a Comment