Tuesday, September 11, 2012

2012.09.11 More Pictures!

Daejeon!!! These are the guys I'll be serving with in a couple weeks. We took some for Puseon (how do you spell that in english? I haven't used it in ages...) and Seoul, but I won't worry about those unless you ask for them.

Korean District with President Shin

Me With President Shin

Our new room! Apparently there's a rite of passage here. When the older district leaves, you raid their room for whatever they leave behind.


First vision in Korean

What it looks like when a Korean district leaves...

Awesome song the older district sung when they left. Made us cry.

Anyway, times up! Love you guys, I've been working on letters for the past few days, so I should have quite a few in the mail before P-Day ends. To laundry!

Saranghaeyo!

~Elder Robarts

No comments:

Post a Comment