Tuesday, September 11, 2012

2012.09.11 Pictures!

I hope I matched  the captions right! - Mom


Haha, I win.

Elder Sills, best handwriting I've ever seen...

So, there's a Canadian gymnist in our zone... Pretty awesome. Watch for Elder Pain in the 2016 Olympics. But seriously. We crowded that residence hall.


Elder Berry-- an older district missionary--'s Vocab cards. HOLY COW...

Me with the Korean district. Another missionary got a picture where all of us were doing the peace sign. I told you they do it...

Elder Hare and his companion. Awesome Mandarin missionaries. Elder Hare gives hugs to EVERYONE (Not Jamaeneemdur though. [Stupid romanization...]). These guys are great though, I think they leave next week.

The Elders of our district with Kang Hyongjaeneem (left) and Petersen Hyongjaeneem (right).

The older district. These guys were great, man I'll miss them...

No comments:

Post a Comment