Tuesday, September 18, 2012

2012.09.18 Pictures!

So, after the older district left, the teachers that were with them had some extra time, so one of them started extra language tutoring. One day, half of the zone showed up. Pretty fun.
This is how our verbs work. One word in Korean can be entire sentences in English. Yep, lot's of stacking...


Institute!

Sacramento is represented, Elder Spence left this week, but there are still a few of us. I wish I could have found Elder McGee before we took this picture, I think he left the same day as Elder Spence.

These two guys are awesome. They serve here at the MTC over facebook, skype, etc. and they're two of the most awesome people I've met here. This Saturday they're actually having having a Baptism for someone they taught. Pretty cool.

1 comment:

  1. Oh wow! I did not know that a missionary could be called to serve a mission over FB, Skype, etc! So cool! :)

    ReplyDelete