Sunday, January 27, 2013

2013.01.27 pictures

Dear Home,

First: pictures.

1 You know those walls of apartments I was talking about? This is a taste. And These are the relatively small apartments. (The kind missionaries live in.) Korea is impressive.
 
 

2 This one is just outside of the university here. We can't 전도 (proselyte)  there, but english fliers are pretty effective. Just a small glimpse of the city.
 
3 Well, it took three months, but it happened. Last district meeting we went out to a place that had dog soup. Surprisingly, it wasn't too bad. Smelled a little weird, and I definitely prefer it when dogs are breathing, but at least now I can say I've tried it so members or investigators won't always try to get me to eat it. There are lots of new missionaries in our district right now, so we all got to experience it together. Korea culture time.    



4 For the most part, you guys probably won't be able to read this, but this is the 인사   (introduction) card I made for this new ward. Fun tradition, and it was nice taking a couple minutes to make it. Haven't sketched in ages.
 
 
Alright, now that that's all done, I've got tons to write about! Different email though. I want to get these pictures sent.

 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment