Tuesday, October 9, 2012

2012.10.09 email

Dear Home,

So much to write, so little time! So, I actually got a letter written Sunday, but because of Columbus day I haven't been able to send it. I might write more, but that talks about most of it. Most of all, Conference is great, life is going well here, I said goodbye to my favorite investigator, and we're all learning a lot.

I do want to get some pictures sent though. I'll try to do that now. (My camera is about to die...)

...

Anyway, letter!

I'm afraid most of it will have to wait.

I'm loving this place. It's stressful at times, but it's incredibly fulfilling. I never would have thought it'd be this good. This place is going crazy about the new announcement. Pretty intense. (More later)

For now, I may just have to be content with saying that I'm doing well. Being District Leader has changed a lot, but I wouldn't have it any other way. I'm loving it. Being able to grow and help others. Even just looking for new ways to improve as a district. It's humbling, especially when I see how much I need to learn still, but I've seen the Lord help me.

Gotta run. I hope you guys all had a good conference! Sorry these emails are so short. It's hard to write when you know how hard it is to wait for these computers. Until next time, I love you guys. Look for my letter in the mail.

~Elder Robarts

No comments:

Post a Comment