Tuesday, October 23, 2012

2012.10.23 I'm in Korea!

 Hey guys!
I'm in Korea!
Still can't believe it, but this is exciting! I'll save the culture shock stories for later, but I'm surprised by how it's gone really. It's not too bad. I will say one thing though. It might be a good thing I was sent here. Things are a little different than in the US. I actually don't have a whole lot of time to write, they mostly wanted us to let you guys know I'm alive. But it's true, I'm doing well. I realized that I didn't have a sunset two days ago. Pretty crazy.
Last night we went street contacting, which was a fun experience. Nothing like the MTC, that's for sure. I'm looking forward to it.
Gotta wrap up here I'm afraid, but I'll write again soon. Thanks for everything-- I already had mail when I got here. You guys are amazing. Love you lots, until next time!
~Elder Robarts (PS, I've been stressing my name a little too much. They use a (tuh) at the end, in the MTC they used (chuh) Something like. So the next letter will be a little different.)
BYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment