Tuesday, October 9, 2012

2012.10.09 pictures!

Not the Sacramento Temple, but still one of the most incredible places I know (Provo Temple)

Aside from Korean, the Cambodian Elders have to be the most friendly guys here. I love those guys. Anyway, one of them lied to me and said that they were leaving yesterday, so we got this picture. Oh well.

So, I've seen a lot of different tie knots in my day, but this was a new one. Not exactly something I'd wear very often, but I like it. It grows on you after a while.

No reason for this one, I just realized I never sent home a self portrait since I became a missionary. (plus I wanted to get another picture of this knot-- see #3)

Yeah, I'm pretty sure I'm loved. That's the stack of mail I've gotten since I got here. You guys are amazing. I just wish I could return the favor. I try, but there's only so much time for personal affairs when you're on the Lord's errand.

No comments:

Post a Comment